Sunday, October 4, 2009

Women in the workplace.

Why are women unappreciated in the workplace... or better yet. Why do women accept the fact that they are unappreciated in their workplace. Now I'm not trying to brag, but I have heard my mom talk about her days in the trenches of the cubical word and say how her superiors would have an idea, that she would take that idea, find a better way to do it and present it to the main man in charge. 80% of the time her idea was used.

If this isn't the signs of a women having value in her workplace, I don't know what else there is. Now I'm not saying my mom is the only woman to have this type of influence on the men in her workplace. But it does bring up the question, what is the difference between my mom and other women in the workplace. If my mom can do it, then many other women can do it. GO MOMMA!

1 comment: